KIDS ELECTRIC BIKE STOMP ‘WIRED SPLATTER’ 500W ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE Neon Yellow
- Engine: 500W36V rare earth magnet DC motor
- Battery: 36V8Ah Lithium battery
- Range: appr.35mins per charge at the use of max. speed
- Charger: included
- Transmission: ELECTRONIC CONTROLLER
- Final drive: Chain drive, front 25H11T and rear 80T
- Wheel & tires: wire spoke style, heavy duty alloy rim with 2.5-10″ tire
- Max. speed: 17 mph
- Max load capacity: 65kgs
- Brake system: Front and rear mechanical disc brake
- Suspension: Front upsidedown fork, rear mono shock
- Dimension ( L* W * H): 1210* 570 * 780
- Wheelbase: 825mm
- Seat height: 570mm
- Min ground clearance: 220mm
- Dry weight: 30kg
- Removable battery box
- Full chain cover
- 3-speed limit system
- Lowest speed: 5 mph
- Middle speed: 10mph
- Top speed: 17 mphColours and specification may subject to change without notice. All pit bikes come with a 30 day parts only warranty.
3 in stock
Stomp Wired 2020 – Neon Yellow
Stomp finally goes electric with a 500 watt rare earth motor mini dirt bike.
With 1 hour of zipping about on a single charge and 3-key-lock speed limit settings, there’s no doubt of the fun to be had on these mini dirt bikes.
Telescopic forks, monoshock, durable polypropylene plastics and disk brakes, the Wired has everything your child will need to get to grips with riding a proper electric powered motorbike!! The controls are very simple, twist throttle to go, pull both brakes (bar mounted) to stop. Max rider weight 55 kg, min weight 20kg. Children must be supervised closely at ALL times.
Lasting approximately 35 minutes of aggressive riding on a charge, there is plenty of power from the 36v Lithium battery for a solid session at the track. Alternatively, simply riding around a field or a gentle ride at home in the garden will yield longer usage from the powerful lithium battery.
Remember the Wired is virtually silent, so you won’t be annoying your neighbours!!!
There are 3 settings to control the power output, so even the most timid rider can get to grips with riding a powered machine. Starting at 5 mph, 10mph and finally 17 mph (rider weight and surface dependent) – trust us when we say this is plenty fast enough!! Don’t worry parents you can remove the key and lock the desired top speed!
How does it ride? The power delivery is fluid, stable with no jerky responses to throttle input. Thanks to the mx style suspension the ride is smooth, and the bike is very capable off road considering its small size. The cable operated disk brakes are firm, progressive and easy to reach for small hands.
Because it’s electric it’s easy to put in the car without the risk of spilling fuel or oil and the associated smells!!