Motorcycle Bike Wash Pro Green Bike Wash 1L
- Product comes with trigger.
- Pro-Green MX Bike Wash is 100% salt-free, with no corrosive components in the product making it the safest cleaner on the market!
- Fully biodegradable with recyclable packaging.
- Completely safe to use on all surfaces including paints, plastics, anodised parts, sensitive metals (including aluminium) and carbon fibre.
- Safe for use on all E-Bikes.
- Tough on dirt but gentle to your bike. Our Bike Wash will remove mud, dirt and grime with ease, whilst also removing sand and clay stains! Can also be used on your kit, boots and helmets.
- High-foaming product that clings to your bike and does the work for you!
- Contains UV protection to protect your paint colours from fading in sunlight.
Out of stock
HIGH PERFORMANCE BIKE CLEANER.
Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash contains a premium blend of biodegradable surfactants.
It will clean every part of your bike safely, and with ease.
Even without any harsh chemicals, our salt-free formula provides a powerful, penetrating action!
It will do the work for you and removes ingrained dirt, mud, grime and even sand and clay stains! Leaving a streak-free finish!
Recommended to use the aftershine after this wash, which can be found here: Aftershine
Instructions for use
-Rinse excess dirt off bike.
-Product is ready to use. Simply attach trigger and spray away!
-Apply Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash, leaving to soak for 15-20 minutes (5 minutes if in a rush). The longer soak time, the better the results as it is non-aggressive!
-Agitate with a brush or sponge if required for stubborn dirt.
-For best results use Pro-GreenMX After-Shine following.
-For kits: add at least 500ml of product into a bucket of warm water and submerge your kit inside.
-You can also throw in your goggles and straps before leaving to soak overnight.
-The following morning, remove your goggles and straps and rinse under a tap until all chemical excess has been removed then leave to air dry.
-With trousers, place these on the floor and agitate the bottom area with a sweeping brush to loosen excess dirt before placing directly into your washing machine, alongside kit top.
-Wash your kit at 30 degrees on a normal wash or sports wash.
-At the end of the wash cycle your kit will be the cleanest you have seen it since the day you purchased it!
-For boots and helmets: simply spray product all over and leave to soak for 15 minutes before agitating with a brush/sponge if required. Rinse off!