Motul 10W40 5100 4T Semi Synthetic 4 Stroke Motorcycle Engine Oil 1L
1 in stock
Motul 5100 4T 10W40 is a technosynthesis motor oi
lMotul 5100 4T 10W40 is a multigrade oil for demanding motorbike engines based on Motul-Technosynthesis with high-quality ester components and special additives for gearbox lubrication.
Overcomes the requirements of the motorcycle manufacturers such as: Suzuki, Kawasaki Yamaha, which prescribe the viscosity SAE 10W40.
For high performance bikes, sport bikes, road machines, trail bikes, off road bikes, enduro, trial, quad, scooter, etc. with 4T engines with or without integrated gearbox, wet or dry clutch.
Also for engines that meet Euro-2 or Euro-3 requirements.
– Ester components improve the shear strength, the wear protection and the service life of the engine and transmission in combination with the additive package.
This is documented with the outstanding FZG (Research Center for Gear and Gearbox Construction) Test Result of the Damage Load Level = 14 FLS (Failure Load Stage).
The smaller the value, eg 1 FLS, the lower the wear protection, the higher the value eg> 14 FLS, the better the wear protection of the transmission.
With this test, it can be determined whether an adequate lubricating film thickness between the gears ensures a reliable function of the transmission
– Optimized content of sulfur and phosphorus ensure the long-term function of catalysts
– Prevents corrosion and contamination in the engine
– For modern engine technology with wet clutch and gearbox lubrication in the same oil bath. No clutch gluing and slipping
– The low-speed viscosity allows rapid oiling even in the starting phase, reduces the critical cold start wear and is extremely suitable for hydraulic tappets
Specifications: API SM / SL / SJ / SH / SG (FZG Damage Level = 14FLS)
Approvals: JASO MA2 N ° M033MOT112