Motorcycle Lithium Ion Battery YTX14H-FP replace YTX14H-BS YTX14-BS SAVE 5kg
1 in stock
Lithium-ion batteries by JMT, High-technology for your motorcycle. The latest generation of batteries are identified by the red cover. Spacer (S)Batteries may be equipped with one or more spacers that are taped with adhesive tape under the battery so that the battery fits exactly into the original battery box.
Indicator (I)All batteries are equipped with a battery condition indicator. Simply press the test button. When all three blue LEDs light up the battery is fully charged(ful). If it lights only 2 LEDs, it is only half charged (med). When only one LED is lit (low), the battery must be charged immediately.
Replacing a standard lead-acid battery by a JMT lithium-ion batter can save you up to up to 5 kg in weight with minimum effort. JMT lithium-ion batteries have the following benefits:
– About 1/3 of the weight of comparable lead acid battery
– Unbeatable ratio of cost/weight savings- Can be mounted in any position
– no acid spillage- Does not contain heavy metals- Balanced discharge/charge of all cells by the integral balancer
– Fast charging with high ampage systems (up to 90% fully charged in only 6 minutes)
– Very low self-discharge – long shelf life (up to 5% per month)- Excellent performance at high temperatures (even up to60° C)
– Safe technology and high durability Lead-acid batteries only use 30% of their capacity whilst nearly 100% of the capacity of lithium-ion batteries is used. For this reason, lithium versions of JMT batteries need only 1/3 of the capacity of a comparable lead-acid battery for the same starting power.
A uniform charging of all the cells is ensured by a built-in processor (the “balancer”).The dimensions of the lithium-ion batteries (using adapters where necessary)correspond to the dimensions of the original lead-acid batteries and the connections are identical, thus the battery can be replaced easily in a few minutes.
*** IMPORTANT ***Please note that only suitable battery chargers are used, such as the JMP 800, JMP 4000 or the corresponding workshop equipment. Please ensure that a compatible charger is used as a wrong charger will invalidate the 2 year warranty. For fast charging, we recommend the JMP 30000 workshop unit. With this a lithium-ion battery can be charged up to 90% within 6 minutes.
For the maximum recommended charging currents please refer to the technical data below. In no case must chargers be use that have a de-sulphate mode for deeply discharged batteries (i.e showing 10 volts or less) These chargers use an output of more than 14.9 volts before they begin the actual charging cycle.
The maximum charging voltage of 14.9 volts must not be exceeded in any case, as in extreme circumstances there can be a danger of explosion.Although this lightweight battery is extremely suitable for everyday use, it should be noted that the starting capacity is reduced at temperatures below zero degrees Celsius.Technology – JMT lithium-ion batteries are manufactured using a cathode material of iron phosphate (LiFePO4) and lithium-polymer.
The technology and the manufacturing process ensure the highest safety standard for lithium batteries.
– 12 V maintenance-free lithium-ion battery
– Recommended charging current 2.0 A
– Maximum charging current for fast charging 20 A
Comparable in moderation and connections with:Yuasa Mfr No.YTX14H-BSYTX14-BS