- You cannot add "Motorcycle Motorbike Bike Disc Lock Alarm + Keys Security + Bag Yellow Anti theft" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Quad bike JACKAL 150cc Mini utility quad
- Manufacturer – Kayo
- Distro – Stomp Racing Ltd
- Model – Jackal 150 UTV
- Engine – 4 stroke – YX150cc
- Transmission – Semi Auto, 3 forward / 1 reverse
- Start – Electric
- Front tyres – 20×7-10
- Rear tyres – 19×10-9
- Brakes – Twin front & single rear
- Park Brake – Front
- Front Suspension – Independent Twin Wishbone with adjustable camber
- Lanyard – Fitted
- Lights – Headlight & taillight
- Wheel Base – 1050 mm
- Fuel Capacity – 7.2 litres
- Dry Weight – 141 kg
- SEAT HEIGHT – 714 mm
- Decals – Poly-propolene with 3M decals
1 in stock
The Jackal 150 ATV is a remarkably capable mini utility quad from the manufacturers of Stomp Pit Bikes (Kayo).
Perfect for small holdings or where a full size ATV is simply too big & expensive to run.
Kayo undertook 4 years of development in some of the harshest conditions an ATV will ever face, determined to produce a quad bike that would outperform anything in its class.
They succeeded and the result is an ATV that plenty of bottom end grunt, is light, nimble, has amazing crawling & climbing ability, rugged looks and a price that will make your jaw drop. The utility quad has plenty of load space & a detuned 150 cc YX race engine for lugging stuff around Forget about what you think you know about quads, Kayo just re-wrote the rule book.
Suitable for riders of 10 years and over.
3 speed manual 125 cc 4-stroke, 1 speed reverse, 3 hydraulic disk brakes, and double wishbone suspension with adjustable pre load.
Front & Rear carry racks with wrap-around plastics to keep you dry.