BATTERY MOTORCYCLE LTM30L JMT PREMIUM LTM LITHIUM ION
|Capacity||: 8 Ah (10 Std)|
|Capacity||: 96 Wh|
|Manufacturer claimed CCA||: 480 A|
|Length||: 165 mm|
|Width||: 87 mm|
|Height||: 130 mm|
|Weight (including acid)||: 1.8 kg|
|Terminal connection||: from above|
|Positive terminal||: Front right|
|Negative terminal||: Front left|
|Breather hose||: Without|
2 in stock
Lithium-ion battery (LTM-Line) from JMT
The Power Sports lithium-ion batteries of the LTM-Line are characterized by a heat-resistant, waterproof nylon housing and improved pole connections.
All batteries are equipped with an improved charge status display, which shows the charge status of the battery even more precisely.
Simply press the test button to display the battery charge status.
By replacing a standard lead-acid battery with a JMT lithium-ion battery, you can save up to 5 kg in weight without any significant effort.
The following advantages speak for JMT lithium-ion batteries:
– about 1/3 of the weight of the comparable lead-acid battery
– Brass pole connections for best conductivity
– completely black battery case
– Battery housing made of nylon, therefore deformation in the heat is practically impossible
– Unbeatable cost / weight saving ratio
– Can be installed in any position as it contains no acid
– contains no heavy metals
– Balanced discharge / charge of all cells by balancer
– Fast charging with high charging current possible (up to 90% in 6 min)
– very low self-discharge (max. 5% per month)
– Good performance up to 60 ° C even at high temperatures
– safe technology and long service life
Due to their specific properties, lead-acid batteries can only use 30% of their capacity, while lithium-ion batteries can use almost 100% of their capacity.
For this reason, the lithium versions of the JMT batteries only require 1/3 of the capacity of a comparable lead-acid battery for the same starting power.
A built-in processor (“balancer”) also ensures that all cells are charged evenly.
With the help of adapters, the dimensions of the lithium-ion batteries correspond to the dimensions of the original lead-acid batteries.
The connections are also identical, which is why the battery can be replaced in a few minutes without further adjustments.
Please note that only suitable chargers may be used for charging. We recommend JMP chargers.
The maximum recommended charging currents can be found in the technical data below.
Under no circumstances may chargers be used that attempt to desulfate deeply discharged batteries below 10 volts with a voltage of more than 14.9 volts before they actually start charging.
The maximum charging voltage of 14.9 volts must never be exceeded.
The manufacturer guarantees sufficient starting capacity down to -5 degrees Celsius.
JMT lithium-ion batteries use iron phosphate (LiFePO4) as the cathode material and use the lithium polymer process in their manufacture. As a result, they cannot go up in flames or explode during normal operation.
The technology and manufacturing process ensure the highest safety standard for lithium batteries.
– 12 V maintenance-free lithium-ion battery
– Charging current recommended 4 A
– maximum charge current for quick charge 32 A.
Identical in construction to: